We are hiring educators with different subjects and fields teaching background. Full time or part time.
Positions: Teacher (all different subjects), Programs specialist (engineer or computer coding background) , Education Director
Please email your resume to email@example.com
YMC is looking for an experienced STEM program director. Our STEM program is focus on 6-14 years old students education. The STEM Director provides leadership for planning, development and implementation of a STEM education program at YoumeCan Academy. The STEM Director must be a visionary and advocate who has a full and clear understanding of the role and value that STEM education can play in lives of students, and its capacity to empower all students to develop the critical and creative thinking skills.
Responsibilities and DutiesResponsibilities
· The STEM Director will support the school leadership team’s efforts to develop and implement and instructional system that meets the academic needs and accelerates the learning of all students.
· Deeply networked with STEM organizations and the ability to create new connections and network
· Design the curricula and provide the technical support
· The curricula should include but not limit to stem hands on activities, programming, coding, air space, game design, robot
· The STEM Director will be responsible for supporting the leadership of the school in the design and implementation of an ambitious model for STEM instruction that incorporates feedback and accountability practices to evaluate the effectiveness and coherence of curriculum, instructional practices, student interventions and professional development
· Bachelor or higher degree in engineer, computer science, computer programming, computer coding and related field
· Mandarin and English bilingual
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Experience working in education preferred
· Establish, direct and shape the curricula and teaching process, including but not limited to curricula development and design, research and select textbooks, educational material, as well as instructional methods.
· Design, maintenance, upgrade and evaluate admission test system.
· Analyze academic, behavior and attendance data to modify scheduling and / or design programming to improve academic outcomes.
· Establish students and parents information and feedback system.
· Coordinate and support school site supervisors with all program aspects including hiring and scheduling staff, enrolling and scheduling students, communication with parents.
· Coordinate and assist in other temporary work related to teaching, research and schools affairs.
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in education or related field, at least 3 years of California education related working experiences
· Familiar with California elementary and middle schools education system, core curriculum and teaching evaluation system.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills ( English and Mandarin), good at copy-writing
· Have California Teaching Certificate or License
· Strong leadership skills, group management skills and organizational skills.
· Experience working in public education preferred
· Full-time/ Part-time